Friday, January 8, 2010

Pictures from Paris






Caroline demonstrates her Italian style boef tartare (I think there's a letter missing)... not that they eat raw hamburger in Italy. I had the traditional French style.















When I said I wanted to see an exhibit of Mesoamerican artifacts, I had no idea the gallery would be at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. What a nice surprise!
















Fresco from "Teotihuacan: The City of the Gods" exhibit at musee du quai Branly.













Teotihuacan artist's paint palatte.













There were several other collections at the same museum.













Next day, I had lunch with my friend Eva, who I met in Vilnius last year, very happy that she happened to be in Paris at the same time as me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am Brazilian
    Congratulations on your blogger, I really liked, be you your blogger.
    i have blogger. "coisa legal" in translation "cool thing" why have cool game is for girls, the game isa tkm games
    Strawberry games, clock and calendar with your photo
    album photo, poem, poetry, music, radio, msn nick,
    mario bros, google map, creates text avatar course, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese.

    http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

    or

    http://www.up.dahora.net

    I hope you are my follower

    ReplyDelete